When Time Matters, We Are Here
The Emergency Hospital at CVETS is available to you 24/7/365. We know emergencies don’t wait for appointments. Whether we need to work in conjunction with your primary veterinarian to provide advanced and emergency care or you need assistance after hours, we are here for you.
If you are not sure if emergency care is needed for your pet, our staff is available to help field your questions and make a plan for their care. We can help you to determine if your pet needs to be seen by one of our Emergency and Critical Care doctors or your primary care veterinarian.Pet Pre-registration
The CVETS Difference:
- 24/7/365 pet emergency care availability and client support
- 24 hour doctor available for quality and timely care.
- Skilled emergency trained staff
- Seamless transition and coordination with your primary care veterinarian.
- Pet Emergency pre-registration – Register Now
- Feline Friendly Techiques
- Fear Free Tactics
- Emergency surgical intervention for special cases.
- Emergency management of diseases for gastrointestinal, respiratory, neurological, infectious disease and toxin ingestion cases.
- Oxygen therapy for critical patients.
- Blood transfusion therapy
- Monitoring of cardiovascular conditions with continuous ECG monitoring, invasive and non-invasive cardiac monitoring
- Advanced vascular access including central venous and arterial catheterization
- Advanced pain control with continuous infusions, local and regional anesthesia.
In emergency situations, your pet may be taken to the treatment room for further examination which allows us to provide quick, quality care. You will be updated on their condition and our staff will work to provide the best communication about your pets status and the needed treatment plan.Meet The Doctors